Providing an end-of-year client gift to a few customers that stood out and showing them …
Centresource was proud to co-sponsor the 2013 Leadership Summit on June 5. The event was hosted by Dick Wallace and The Alternative Board, and I had the honor of serving as the emcee. Business leaders from Middle Tennessee packed the Cool Springs Marriott conference room to hear six keynote speakers discuss effective leadership strategies in the context of this year’s theme, “What does right look like?”
The speakers, by the way, were outstanding.
- Dr. Michael Easley — author, former President and CEO at The Moody Bible Institute, and current lead pastor at Fellowship Bible Church in Brentwood, TN
- John White — former Los Angeles Deputy Chief of Police and Chief of Detectives
- Coach Melanie Balcomb — Winningest coach in Vanderbilt women’s basketball history
- Larry Linne — author, former NFL Player, and current President & CEO of Sitkins International and Founder & CEO of Intellectual Innovations
- Retired Colonels Christopher Conner and John Alexander — former U.S. Army Special Forces Officers
There were plenty of pearls to take away for all in attendance, and the engaging roundtable discussions and Q&A sessions with the speakers shed an early light on the summit’s impact. Some of Middle Tennessee’s boldest leaders and luminaries were able to exchange valuable insights and vibrant ideas in a company of their peers that day, and Centresource is very excited to support and partner with such an outstanding group of men and women!