Over the last week, the developers here at CentreSource have published nine plugins for the symfony community. The plugins have been used in several of our internal projects and client web applications, but have been developed on a private repository. We finally decided the plugins were properly documented and tested. These plugins can be found here.
1) csDoctrineActAsAttachablePlugin – associates various uploads with multiple models, and includes an AJAX uploading client interface.
2) csDoctrineActAsCategorizablePlugin – associates models into nestable categories and category groups.
3) csDoctrineActAsGeolocatablePlugin – integrate your model with the Google Maps API to pull in geocodes based on record fields. Supports radius and proximity searches.
4) csDoctrineActAsSortablePlugin – adds a sortable behavior to your models
5) csDoctrineSlideshowPlugin – add and configure slideshows in your project.
6) csFormTransformPlugin - give your forms a web 2.0 look within a few easy steps.
7) csGlossaryPlugin – group your models alphabetically in glossary/directory format
8) csSEOToolkitPlugin – A toolkit to improve your website’s search engine optimization.
You can check out my plugin list here. If you are interested in using these plugins, or have any suggestions for addition useful symfony plugins, please contact me or any of the developers here at CentreSource.