Here are a few things you'll learn about Chris Wage within your first few hours of working for CentreSource:
• He prefers old-school keyboards that really "click" when you hit the keys. In fact, Chris on his keyboard IS the sound of CentreSource at work.
• He makes things work. Cars, code, internal time management systems, the phone, our servers, tuxedos. Anything, really.
• He's the only one in our office bucking BOTH trends and running a full time LINUX machine. He laughs in the face of your operating system.
• He's an amazing photographer, as evidenced by all the original photos displayed on our office walls.
• He often claims to hate computers (even though he has dominion over them).
As Director of Operations, Chris keeps our business running smooth, keeps our processes tight, and oversees that our business is a well-oiled machine. Name a system, and Chris manages it: Swirbo (our custom spam management product) our project management systems, our phone system, our accounting system, our alarm system, and so forth. And he does it all quietly, with a strong sense of calm and very little fanfare, even though we know this place would fall to pieces without him.